Lightbulb Training Solutions (LTS) are your specialist customer service skills training provider.
Since 2010, we have been designing and delivering training programs and presentations that help businesses in Geelong, Ballarat, Melbourne and Regional Victoria to educate and motivate employees to work together in harmony and provided consistently excellent customer service. We call these employees Customer Service Professionals.
Below are the Top 10 Attributes of a Customer Service Professional.
- They have high-level people skills.
- They can adapt their communication style to suit and delight every customer
- They willingly help other staff provide excellent service.
- Their customers regularly compliment them on their service.
- They handle customer complaints with ease.
- They can be relied upon to represent a business professionally.
- They are top sellers, because customers willingly buy what they offer.
- They proactively keep their product and service knowledge up to date.
- They seek to find solutions to service problems.
- Their employers want to keep them and keep them happy.
Cate Schreck - Co-Founder of Lightbulb Training Solutions, knows exactly what it takes for employees to become and remain Customer Service Professionals. You can access this knowledge in her book;
"The A - Z of Service Excellence"
Education that Motivates
3 areas that stop you from creating a culture of service excellence.
IDENTIFYING - Unable to confirm the customer service skills and attitudes of vacancy candidates
INDUCTING - Lacking clear and motivational service standards and review processes
INSPIRING- Non existent or inconsistent service excellence support and recognition - all year.
LTS solve these problems with a unique 6 step ACTION process.
The first step of the ACTION process is our Customer Service Analysis (CSA).
Our research has shown that businesses make 7 Mistakes when seeking to create a culture of service excellence. To help you avoid these costly errors, we’ve put together an overview of the 7 Mistakes and included a variety of ways for you to avoid them.