CUSTOMER SERVICE BOOT CAMP
GEELONG, BALLARAT, MELBOURNE & REGIONAL VICTORIA
Give your customer service skills a workout.
With more than 30 years’ experience working in, managing and training customer service across Australia, LTS Director, Author and Service Excellence Coach Cate Schreck knows that customer service providers in all industries face 3 big challenges:
- Remaining professional with every customer, all day, every day.
- Balancing the demands of customers and the routine tasks of their role.
- Handling the tough stuff - co-worker disagreements, peak periods and difficult customers.
Customer service providers today need to be focused, confident, flexible, self aware and thick skinned but most of all, they need to have excellent people skills. With this is mind and in response to the demand for a unique solution to these challenges, Lightbulb Training Solutions is proud to offer Customer Service Boot Camps in Geelong, Ballarat, Melbourne and Regional Victoria. (We will consider interstate bookings)
What is Customer Service Boot Camp?
Customer Service Boot Camp gives attendees the opportunity to brush up on their people skills and learn the most effective ways to interact with all types of customers - the good, the complicated and the difficult. It’s fun but not silly, it’s relaxed but not boring and it’s packed full of the skills and knowledge attendees need to become and remain Customer Service Professionals.
Who should attend Customer Service Boot Camp?
The below is just a few examples of those you have enjoyed Customer Service Boot Camp.
- Retail shop/sales assistants
- Hairdressers/personal trainers/nurses/plumbers/consultants/coaches/healthcare providers/financial services/carers/builders/IT and all kinds of sepcialist service providers.
- Admin/reception/call center/first point of contact staff
- Tourism, events and hospitality staff including volunteers
- Small - Medium size business owners and their team - including Franchises
- Large businesses seeking a way for staff at all levels to improve their people skills
What happens at Boot Camp?
First of all, there is no need to stress about being asked to stand up and complete intensive and sweat-inducing activities. It’s not that kind of boot camp. Customer Service Boot Camp is about sharpening people skills and provides an opportunity to air frustrations and learn what it takes to become and remain a Customer Service Professional. We do all of this in a relaxed atmosphere with lots of practical and achievable actions attendees can immediately implement back at work. And one more thing....there are NO ROLE PLAYS.
What is covered at Customer Service Boot Camp?
We will design a Customer Service Boot Camp to suit your industry, your attendees and your time frames - anywhere from 2 hours up to a full day. Topics include;
- Behavioural Styles – Understanding the 4 DISC behavioural styles is the key to improving workplace interactions.
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ) – What it is and why it matters to you and your customers.
- Communication Power – Face to face and telephone service excellence.
- Super Service – How to identify and exceed customer expectations.
- Embrace the Complaint – The tough stuff made easy.
- Just for You – Less stress and more success.
What will attendees take away from Boot Camp?
- The knowledge to identify and value the 4 human behvaioural styles
- A 4 step process to handle complaints with ease
- The skills to sell without coming across as/or feeling pushy
- Actions to increase job satisfaction and decrease stress
- The confidence and skills to embrace complaints and leave all customers feeling respected and valued
- Insights from a leader in Service Excellence - Cate Schreck
How many people can attend a Customer Service Boot Camp?
We recommend a minimum of 10 and maximum of 50 attendees. We service Geelong, Ballarat, Melbourne and Regional Victoria but will also consider interstate bookings.