EOFY Special Offer
- Do you have some training budget left over for this Financial Year but not sure what to do with it?
- Do you want more customers and less complaints?
- If you're located in Geelong, Ballarat or Melbourne then this is for your team.
2 hour Session / Service Excellence - What it Is, How to Do It and Why it Matters
Book and pay for this session by 30th June 2016 and schedule it when it best suits your team.
In 2 hours your staff will polish their verbal and non-verbal communication skills, refresh their customer service attitudes and come away with the education that motivates them to WANT to become Customer Service Professionals.
All you have to do is provide a comfy venue with Power Point resources and come and join in the fun.
- Suits anywhere between 5 & 20 attendees
- Can be delivered after-hours and on weekends
- Perfect for staff who interact with external customers face to face and/or over the phone
- Adds great value to all internal customer relationships
- A great way to prepare staff for peak periods ie: Festive or Holiday Seasons.
- Perfect session to run in January – kick start the New Year with a service excellence focus.
- Give your staff the opportunity to take a step back and acknowledge their hard work
- Delivered by Service Excellence Coach - Cate Schreck
- Learn why customer service skills are vital and how to keep them sharp.
- NO ROLE PLAYS
- BONUS: A FREE 12 month Service Excellence Program designed specifically for your team.
COST $1,500 + gst
The Admin/Reception team at PVH Medical in Pascoe Vale loved their Service Excellence Session